Sunday, April 25, 2010

Delaware Valley Lawyer directories and court opinions

You can find information about Philadelphia area lawyers and law firms at DelawareValleyLawyer.com. The website also has up-to-date lists of court opinions from Philadelphia courts - state and federal.

I created the site with the thought that I might turn it into an online law magazine for Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE and Camden, NJ (and the rest of South Jersey) and the surrounding Delaware Valley area.

I have put some information and features on the site, and it's been well indexed in Google. But, I'm entertaining purchase offers. If you'd like to buy yourself a lawyer website that's already had a lot of SEO work done on it, this is your chance. Drop me an e-mail. (See the site for contact info.)

No comments: